jay & madison area entrepreneurs & small businesses – this event is for you!
Join us for a fun and informative evening of learning and networking with local business owners and small business resource organizations. Learn more about the resources that can help start, grow and manage your business! The event will feature free dinner and guest speaker Bob Crowley, who will entertain you with stories of his time on Survivor, his experiences as a small business owner and much more.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Network with other small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Connect and learn about services that are available to help your business thrive
- Enjoy a night out and hear from Bob Crowley, who will be sure to get you laughing
- Enjoy dinner and have fun!
Two Opportunities to attend this amazing event:
- August 1, 2018 from 5:30-7:30 pm – Event is full
Calzolaio Pasta Company
284 Main Street, Wilton
- August 2, 2018 from 5:30-7:30 pm – Event is full
98 Main Street, Madison
COST: FREE! Includes dinner! Space is limited, attendees must register by July 16th!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
5:15 PM – Registration opens
5:30 PM – Dinner
6:00 PM – Guest Speaker Bob Crowley, Business Owner & winner of Survivor:Gabon
6:45 PM – Who’s who? Intros from small business organizations
7:00 PM – Meet and greets
7:30 PM – End
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT HAS CLOSED.
To be added to the waitlist for either event, you may email email@example.com.
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. SBA. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact Chris Long at 207-780-4949.