Series focuses on key info to start or grow your small business
Maine SBDC is pleased to announce a new video series that gives entrepreneurs and small business owners key information about starting, operating and growing their businesses. Five short videos feature Maine SBDC business advisors and small business clients. They provide information on starting a business, business planning, financing, marketing, and financial analysis.
- Starting a Small Business in Maine: Learn the key steps in starting your own business like Maine Baycycle of Portland, Maine did with the help of the Maine SBDC.
- Creating a Business Plan for Your Small Business: A business plan is the blueprint of your business. It helps guide your business toward success (and is required in many cases to secure financing). Learn the key steps to creating a business plan for your small business like Howell’s Gun Shop in Gray, Maine did with the help of the Maine SBDC.
- Marketing Your Small Business: Learn the key steps in marketing your business like International Resource Center in Portland, Maine did with the help of the Maine SBDC.
- Understanding the Financials of Your Small Business: Understanding financial statements is vital to the success of your small business. Learn key information about financial statements for small business like Crooked Face Creamery in Norridgewock, Maine did with the help of the Maine SBDC.
- Financing Your Small Business: Learn the key steps in obtaining financing for your business like Quality Saw and Supply in West Enfield, Maine did with the help of the Maine SBDC.
This project was funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.